Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
How to Participate
1. This contest is open to the public. Starting Friday October 13, 2023 through Friday November 3, 2023, participants are eligible to be entered into a prize draw upon completing the Toronto and Region Area of Concern BUI #1 Assessment Report Survey.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Participants can enter the draw for FREE by completing the Toronto and Region Area of Concern BUI #1 Assessment Report Survey Form.
3. Online entries will be accepted until Friday November 3, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
4. Only one online entry is permitted per email address. Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) reserves the right to disqualify entries that are deemed fraudulent or entries that exceed limitations set out herein.
5. One (1) Bass Pro Shop/Cabela’s gift card will be given away following the November 3 deadline.
6. Total retail value of the prize $150 plus HST.
7. A prize winner will be randomly selected through a draw that includes all online entries. Once submitted, entries will remain active until the end of the draw (Friday, November 3, 2023). One prize per person.
8. The Prize must be accepted within 72 hours of notification.
Odds of Winning
9. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of submissions received by TRCA.
10. The prize will be available to be claimed by selected the winner upon notification from TRCA and will be emailed to the selected winner. Selected winners must accept prize within 72 hours.
11. A prize claimant may be required to confirm their identification in order to claim their prize. If identification cannot be provided, TRCA reserves the right to retract prize offerings. In addition, the prize claimant will be required to provide correct contact information to receive their prize.
12. The contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside. Employees of TRCA are encouraged to participate in the survey; however, they are not eligible to participate in the prize draw.
13. By participating in this draw, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of TRCA, which are final.
14. Prizes must be accepted by prize claimant as awarded and not convertible to cash value.
15. The confirmed winner will be notified by email. By participating in this draw, the confirmed winner is deemed to have consented to the disclosure of their personal information to TRCA for the limited use of delivery of the prize, unless otherwise stated.
16. TRCA is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or misdirected prize claims.
17. TRCA reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or modify the draw at any time if it deems the draw cannot be run as originally planned or for any other occurrence compromising the fairness or integrity of the draw.
18. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question without the use of an aid, and sign a declaration and photo release form stating that he/she has read, understood, and complied with these official draw rules, grants all consents required as indicated in these draw rules, and accepts the prize as offered and releases TRCA from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this draw and receipt and use of the prize.